Cost is per person (aged 14 and over) per night. U14’s go Free.
Tickets bought online are e-tickets and don’t need to be posted.
Just show us your proof of purchase on your smart phone device. No need to print.
Coming for the whole weekend? Save money and buy our Weekend Ticket for entrance to the festival and campsite, click here.
Camping at The Festival – Housekeeping
- Campsite will be open from Friday at 2.30pm
- All campers must leave the campsite by midday Sunday
- The camp site car park is next to the campsite and is a few mins walk from the main festival site and festival car park.
- All Camping shall be on the Campsite as sleeping in the Car Park is NOT permitted.
- Vehicles other than Campervans / Caravans will not be allowed on to the campsite.
- Cars and white vans are NOT permitted on the camp site for safety reasons.
- No campfires or BBQs allowed. Camping stoves are permitted for cooking.
- No pyrotechnics (fireworks)
- No littering is permitted and all rubbish is to be placed in the bins provided.
- No dogs permitted. Livestock is close by.
- Security on the campsite.
- The camp site does not have washing facilities but will be equipped with toilets including disabled.
- There is water available and a snack bar for breakfast!
- Please make sure you take all your belongings home, including your tent.