We have 1 or 2 T&C’s to protect you and any other visitors to the Festival and us, the organisers of the Blackdown Hills Beer & Music Festival.
BY ENTERING OUR FESTIVAL YOUR ENTRY SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLIES AN UNDERTAKING TO ACCEPT THEM.
1) In the event of a breach of this contract by the Blackdown Beer Festival we shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach, which was not reasonably foreseeable by the Blackdown Beer Festival at the date of this contract.
2) The Blackdown Beer Festival reserves the right to refuse admission if in the reasonable opinion of the Blackdown Beer Festival admission to the festival site might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival, for example, if someone appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively. Strictly no illegal substances will be permitted into the festival site, persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of the festival premises licence.
3) If you look under 25 please do not be offended when we ask you for proof of age. Please bring proof of ID to show your over 18. It’s against the law for an adult to buy or attempt to buy alcohol on behalf of someone under 18 and for someone under 18 to buy alcohol, attempt to buy alcohol or to be sold alcohol.
4) You are NOT permitted to take alcohol or food into the main festival site.
5) No private sound systems will be permitted in the festival site.
6) Please use the bins provided.
7) There are disabled facilities including parking and disabled toilets. There is no separate ticket for disabled patrons.
8) No animals will be admitted to the festival site, except guide dogs.
9) It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the Festival site.
10) Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult of 18 or older.
11) Children aged 14 and under will be admitted without a ticket if accompanied by an adult and do not require a ticket.
12) Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs, entry is for an event and not a specific artist/band. The Blackdown Beer Festival reserves the right to change things without prior notice.
13) Persons on site consent to the photography, filming and sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes.
14) Please note there are restricted capacities within all tented structures, once they reach their maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
15) The Blackdown Beer Festival is an outdoor event. We advise you to bring appropriate clothing and footwear.
16) The Blackdown Beer Festival reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal policies.
17) Tickets and Beer Tokens cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
18) Management reserve the right to alter, curtail or cancel the event.
19) Lost tickets will not be replaced.
20) Strictly NO GLASS is allowed on site.
21) Strobe lighting may be used at the event.
22) Excessive exposure to loud noise may cause hearing damage.
23) The data and information presented on the pages on this web site may not under any circumstances be resold or redistributed for compensation of any kind without prior written permission from the named organisations. You are entitled to use the information provided on this web site for your own personal private use. You may not use any data or information provided on this web site in connection with any business or commercial undertaking. You are only entitled to use the information provided on this web site in responsible ways and this information may not be used in any malicious, illegal or anti-social activity.
24) Please note that the information available on this web site, may be incomplete, out of date or incorrect. It is therefore essential that you verify all such information before taking any action in reliance upon it. It is a condition of us allowing you free access to the material on this web site that you accept that the named organisations will not be liable for any action you take in reliance on the information held on this web site.
25) We accept no responsibility for personal injury accidents or loss or damage to personal belongings while taking part in any activity either on the festival site, car park or camp site. Do not leave valuables on display.